.

.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Call, we'll talk, no big whoop."

I have no idea why this week I'm writing in the pitch dark, with Jack snoozing about 25 feet from me, and Ryan Adams rocking the ship's little laptop speakers.

Oh, now I remember. The stupid wi-fi is busted. That's why I'm up here in the ship's office on my CAT-5 leash. Whatever. I just don't care anymore.

And I understand and condone Elvis shooting the TV. And I could strangle that brat at Best Buy.

Maybe the solution is letting go; caring by not caring. Zen IT help?

*Lifts eyelid 1/4 inch to see if the wireless light is on*

Curses! Fie on it! How weary, stale, flat and unprofitable, seem to me all the uses of this world! Fie on't! ah fie!

I do so dearly hate stuff that doesn't work. Discuss amongst yourselves.

So if you're unlucky enough to interact with this particular member of the crew, and I'm not shaven, and shrug at your (very lucid) point, just go with it. I'm technologically stricken and it's nothing personal.

Mr. Jack's finer than fine this week. I have located boucoups of supercute, uberrad pictures! Which I will attempt to properly link up with this here blog. See the right sidebar to do some serious time wasting! As you can see above, Jack did some piloting of his own (with Mr. Uncle Jay's help) on Dog River.

I also had a great first-ever Father's Day. Sometimes the formal titles just blow my mind. Like when the nurses at the hospital call you Dad. Your name is Dad. Forever. And when someone announces something "for you fathers," they're actually talking about you. That, mis amigos, is awesome.

Dismissed.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Happy First Father's Day! It is the best title a man can have! I'm sure Her Majesty will make your day as special as you made hers! P.S. I feel weird commenting as one who "judges you".

El Comodoro said...

LOL I wondered if anyone would notice the judging thing... don't sweat it; my questionable activities need to have some judgment passed on them.

And I'm open to suggestions, so fire away.

At least Father's Day didn't involve permanent ink.