.

.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Photo Smear!

Jack just dominated his first Sunday night, grilled cheese/soup combo. That's what makes America great, right there. To borrow from that whole Star Wars thing, forever will it dominate [his] destiny!

Saw Public Enemies last night with Her Majesty. The quote I'm DYING to use in real life:

"I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars, whiskey... and you."

Majesty asked me who I was going to use it on. I told her that I was working that out, but that I'd let her know.

One last note from the week, before I smack you with the Christmas Photo Montage:

Hook 'em, Tide!

ROLL THE PHOTO MONTAGE!
















From the Crew with love, Happy New Year, everybody.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yay Photo Smear! Jack is beautiful- and yes, I said "beautiful" as in pretty. It's true!