.

.

Monday, April 1, 2013

#250

Much of the steam that I blow off by overusing adverbs here on CJMP is being expended elsewhere.  Sorry.  Maybe I'm conserving energy for summer.  I can feel it coming, man.

It's dumb to observe, but lately I just sit around and think a lot.  Dirty, pollen-covered kids whir around me but I just sit there, ruminating.  I do most of my thinking outside.  The photo above is my view.

We had a great Easter.  We hope you did, as well.  Χριστός ἀνέστη!  Ἀληθῶς ἀνέστη!

 

  

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Numerous comments...

I miss trees like that. Never thought I would be nostalgic for East Texas or Houston.

LOVE C's curls!

LOVE LOVE LOVE J's Easter suit. Very dapper.

I admire the frenzy with which C handled her Easter basket.

Roxanne said...

You have much over which to ruminate, sir. Jack is growing, growing, growing, and Caroline is walking, walking, walking.

Just keep on savin' up for summer--if we survive April and May, summer will be our reward.